Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Security How?

I like to listen to many podcasts one of them Security now.  It is a podcast about internet security, backup solutions, new updates for software, and much more. I don't think I have gone through a single podcast that I haven't heard something about someone being hacked.  Even if you have great security there would still be some weakness, some chink in the armor.  It's like how it is with our spiritual life.  Some might say "How can I be spiritually secure."  The thing is here on Earth we can never be secure.  We left the protective fold of God when we first sinned in the garden.  Satan will always find a way to get to you.  No matter how much you try you just can't escape him, except through Jesus.  Now I am not saying that all problems disappear when you are Baptized I can personally say that.  But He will help us through it.  What I mean is that when we die we will go home with him to paradise.  I'm going to finish this with something I thought up.  It is a extra verse to Jesus Loves Me.  It goes like this, "Jesus loves me He's alive, up to heaven He did arise, never will I be alone, and at the end of time He'll take me home."

No comments:

Post a Comment